We are considering an expansion into Australia, to serve Australian staffing organizations in addition to the US and UK companies we currently serve. I'm looking for research into the size of the staffing market in AUS, the opportunities for us, the areas of greatest risk and the areas of greatest possible growth.
I'm looking to get a market analysis report written by end of day Saturday October 1, that will provide research on the below (all applies to Australia).
Our company is a US-owned firm that provides support to the staffing & recruiting industry. Our main line of business is Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO). We assist the internal recruiters employed by a company, teaming them with our India & Philippines-based recruiters & sourcers, tools and tech resources, thereby making the client's recruiters (the internal recruiters) more productive and effective.
Unless otherwise stated, questions and comments below apply to both:
1. Staffing firms. Ideally IT staffing
2. RPO firms (Recruitment Process Outsourcing)
* What is the market for offshore (India) sourcers and recruiters (also known as offshore RPO) to support recruiters in Australia?
* How many US or UK staffing companies have offices in Australia?
* What is the size of the staffing market? The IT staffing market (or other non-clerical professional recruiting firms?)
* What can we learn about our competitors? (See competitive analysis, below)
1. Industry Description and Outlook:
A description of the staffing/recruiting market in Australia. This includes customer characteristics of the market, the size of the staffing market in AUS, and the size of the RPO market in AUS. I’m interested in historic and predicted growth rates, as well as trends & other related characteristics.
2. Information About Target Market:
What are the employment trends, seen by staffing/recruitment companies (not employment trends reported by a national agency similar to the US BLS)? Can we identify any patterns in hiring? Is there a skills shortage in any particular field? If so, where is the talent (candidates) for that field being found? Hired from within Australia? Working remotely from abroad? Brought from abroad on a work visa to work in AUS? (If so, are there patterns that show where the people are coming from ?)
Is the size of the market growing or shrinking? Across the board? In individual cities?
In addition to the size of the staffing and RPO markets, what data can you find about the annual spending made by the market - any patterns and particular areas for spend? What is the forecasted market growth for this group? Other information that can help build a market profile?
3.Pricing - Please gather information on pricing structure, margin levels etc. for staffing companies and existing RPO companies in AUS.
4.Competitive Analysis – Who are our competitors?
1. Please find examples of RPO companies that are Australian owned (operating in Australia and/or other countries) AND foreign owned (operating within Australia, but having ownership within another country) . Here’s what we want to know:
1. How long have they been in business? Who are their customers? How are they earning their customers? How large is their staff? What is their pricing structure? Are they members of any associations or trade groups? Where are they located? How much of the market share do they have in their operating regions? How do they employ their own internal staff? What are the skill sets they hire for? What do they pay their own staff? (Range = ok) Sample of job postings for internal positions would be useful if you can find them.
Deadline: end of day Saturday October 1
Market Analysis Report
Freelancer should be familiar with writing a business plan and more specifically, a competitive market analysis report.
Financial analysis, business writing, and market research experience are beneficial.
Willing to pay for high quality, quick work.