We are looking for a proven and experienced writer who can develop a compelling executive summary w/ Financial Analysis and Market Research for our Consumer Automobiles ecommerce startup (with Pan-India being the market). We need to WOW investors looking to review this as soon as possible. Pricing is fixed but is negotiable for the right candidate. Please only apply if you have done this before and have the experience. We will provide the necessary information to help your put together the Executive Summary.
What is required:
1) You should lead with the most compelling statement of why this is really big idea.
2) You need to make it clear that there is a big, important problem (current or emerging) that we are going to solve, or opportunity we are going to exploit.
3) What is the solution? What specifically are we offering to whom?
4) The opportunity, Spend a few more sentences providing the basic market segmentation, size, growth and dynamics—how many people or companies, how many dollars, how fast the growth, and what is driving the segment. We would expect the freelancer to do market research and identify the metrics.
5)Competitive Advantage - Competition, how I will differentiate my company and be a leader.
6) The Model? How specifically are we going to generate revenues, and from whom? Why is our model scaleable? Why will it be capital efficient? What are the critical metrics on which we will be evaluated—customers, units, revenues, margin? Whatever it is, what impressive levels will we reach within three to five years?
7) Our Team, Why is Our team uniquely qualified to win?
8) The Promise (financial) When we are pitching to investors, our fundamental promise is that we are going to make them a boatload of money. The only way we can do that is if we can achieve a level of success that far exceeds the capital required to do that. Our Summary Financial Projections should clearly show that. But if they are not believable, then all of our work is for naught. We should show five years of revenues, expenses, losses/profits, cash and headcount. We should also show a key driver or two, such as number of customers, etc.
9) The ASK, This is the amount of funding we are asking for now. This should generally be the minimum amount of equity we need to reach the next major milestone.