Edelweiss is a complete financial services firm, evolved over the years from a boutique investment bank. We have built a strong presence across verticals in the equity capital markets, financing, asset management and now retail business.
The firm's culture promotes entrepreneurial and results-driven approach while teamwork and intellectual rigor are an integral part of one's performance. We encourage members to display higher levels of initiative, hunger for learning, be self- driven and taking on additional responsibility.
Edelweiss considers itself as a “young” organization and defines young as hungry for growth and driving that hunger through innovation and creativity- our core values.
Global Risk Group (GRG) is a centralized risk group which oversees the risk at the organization level and is responsible for identification, quantification, monitoring and management of risk. Some of its activities are listed below:
1. Provide the overall leadership, vision and direction for risk management in Edelweiss
2. Establish an integrated risk management framework for all aspects of risks across the Organization
3. Develop risk management policies, including the quantification of our risk appetite through specific risk limits
4. Implement a set of risk metrics and reports including key risk exposures and early warning indicators
5. Develop the analytical, systems and data management capabilities to support the risk management
6. Oversight of risk at an organizational level and adequate communication with the top management