Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
Port an install script and CMake build file from linux to OSX 10.7.5 or similar.
The project http://github.com/fritzo/pomagma currently installs and builds in ubuntu 12.04 and 14.04 including on travis. You will:
(1) Adapt the simple install.sh script to support homebrew.
(2) Adapt the Makefile and CMakeLists.txt to compile with clang and/or g++ on OSX.
(3) Optionally add a travis test for osx.
(4) You do not need to port the C++ code, only the build system. If you do not want to address a compile issue, you can #ifdef-out offending code and report a bug.
Definition of done.
System installs, builds, and passes c++/python tests.
(5) The system uses openmp which is not supported by clang 4.2. It would be preferable to compile with g++, but clang is also needed.
(6) The current build is a combination of Makefile, CMakeLists and python scripts. It uses a Makefile to generate protobuf code and other codegen tasks, then...
I’m looking for someone who is excellent in UI/UX Design and would be willing to work on a very interesting project in the party and event niche.
This project is kind of my baby and I believe it will be a huge success, if I find the right person for this position. I’ve been working as event promoter for many years and simply found the gap for a great opportunity. The number of pages to design are 55 ( they are 50/50 between complex and easy to design).
Here are some requirements on the person I’m looking for.
You must have:
- Advanced knowledge on Adobe Photoshop
- Experience on design big web applications
- Excellent English for easy communication
- The ability to suggest better solutions if possible
- Opened mind about the possibilities
Here is a short description about this project:
This is a social network focused on party and events only. People can view all party and events available and be reminded on all attending schedules, to create their own event...
Hello. I need a c++ plugin for The Foundry's Nuke 7 that would act as a write node which outputs directly to an amazon s3 bucket, without having to save the file on a hard drive.
The plugin should be compilable in both linux and windows.
I need Help to compile C++ Builder (Borland) Project. I get many of Linker errors (unresolved externals). I am looking for expert who can help me to fix the errors. Please install TeamViewer to look in my computer remotely and to fix the errors.
i'm looking to create a toolbar that'll work on every windows PC, this toolbar will be capable to show a specific website that i've created that is 100px height and 100% width and what i want is that this toolbar will stay there all the time and push the rest of the applications down a little bit.
I have attached a few images to describe and show what i'm looking for.
please do not apply for this job if you're not 100% sure you know what needs to be done and that you can actually get it done for us, please look at the images and read the description.
BTW, i'm willing to pay extra for someone that can get it exactly as i want and fast :)
I have an AVN unit from one Taiwanese company. This unit does support Navigation function; But there is an issue, the unit manufacture put a security for the Navigation function and if some one want to use navigation software on this units, the users might to buy one memory card from this manufacture, because this cards only has permitted license file. It means, inside of the memory card, there is one "license" file which is contain 8 digit. The unit before running the GPS will check the license file, if it be valid the software will run if not one error accrue and not work.
This unit is Windows CE base.
Now, we want to understand how to generate such those license files. We already have 400 of those license files and also the unit firmwares if it would help you guys.