Require the assistance of a MVC C# .net Developer to assist in a small project. This is ongoing job where we will supply with simple instructions which mainly will involve creating database tables, implementing data class, the repository functions, creating razor views, and curding.
1. MVC C# ASP.NET REST
2. Linq to SQL (Must use this and not EF)
4. MS SQL2008 R2
5. SQL Management Studio
6. Visual Studio 2010 and above
Create a MVC web application and create a MSSQL (R2) database. You will be performing basic curding for data tables that I will be providing you.
I will provide you with an excel stating the field names and types. You will need to create the datatables using SQL2008R2 database. You will need to generate create scripts and provide this to me.
1. User Database model context to map to the database
2. Create Data classes e.g class Car
3. Create Repository functions...
I need some one find jobs for me. If you find and take job for me, i will give you 30% from total. So you can get money without doing anything. I need some one like middle man between client and me. I will make sure hand over high quality product for me.
And i want to increase rate of my profile.
I am good with
- ASP.NET MVC c#
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Web API
Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week
We produce data in an business application hosted offsite and need to pull selected data into our QuickBooks accounting system. I propose a solution with two components:
1. WebAPI to expose data from a remote hosted database (Microsoft Access).
2. Local console application to retrieve data on schedule, detect changes, and import into QuickBooks database.
(See attached diagram for system overview.)
I'm open to discussing alternatives, but the solution will be developed with ASP.Net WebAPI and C#. Data can be imported to QuickBooks 2012 Pro via the QODBC driver. We can use an API key for authentication to the WebAPI.
We will use git and Bitbucket for source code management.
Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week
We are looking for a developer to help us maintain and enhance an existing C# ASP.NET MVC application. This is an early stage application and the right developer will be critical part of the team to bring the application to market.
Viewers we are looking for Java C, C++, and assembly for x86-32/x86-64, to decode *.so & decode java (might be no needed)& make .jar with our requirement please interested bid it.
Skills needed Java C, C++, and assembly for x86-32/x86-64
Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, Less than 10 hrs/week
We are currently in the process of taking over a contract for a web application that was written in C#/ASP .NET
We need a contractor to run the rule over the entire application, note any bugs, note any improvements to code, give us a full report on how it functions and make any necessary changes.
Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week
1. API for 10 MySql tables (Get, put, post and delete) and 5 MySql Views (Get)
The tables have multiple columns in PK. So the API parameters will be 0-6 in number.
Additional parameters have to be passed for user authorization (3 in number)
Simple logic to validate the API request with the authorization parameters.
Simple logic to maintain the API request count per user
2. API for File retrieval and posting from AWS S3
To be done on .NET
Place of work:
- The candidate is expected to pick up expertise in the vendor based Order Management System called Charles River via on the job and peer trainings. Deliverables will include development and extending of services around CRIMS and custom add-ins.
- Produce quality documentation on the team’s project wiki site
- Design solutions based on requirements
- A Team Player able to self-manage within a Scrum team working to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication Fluency in English
- Knowledge of OOD and programming best practices
- Knowledge of C#, WCF, Windows Forms
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Experience with SVN
- Readiness to take ownership of certain parts of the system
- Solid problem solving ability and analytical skills as well as outstanding communication skills
- Higher education or University degree, preferably in Information Technology or Asset Management