I'm looking for a software tool that can wipe watermarks, text on PDF's, wipe any hidden data, encryption, etc. or anything like that. I have Adobe PDF Pro, but its a huge task to do this manually for 100's of resumes. I'm looking for someone who can help me automate this and make it a fast process for myself and a few employees of mine.
I'd like this tool to be able to wipe this information is large batches of say 100's to thousands of PDF documents at a time. The ideal tool should allow me to:
1) Drag drop a couple hundred or thousand pdf's
2) Remove certain watermarks, texts, hidden data, security, etc.
3) Allow myself or several of my employees to use this tool
4) Allow me to receive the PDF's cleaned up, and save them back to my laptop after they have been "cleaned".
5) Must work on windows/mac ...maybe we make it cloud? I don't know. Whatever we can so that my employees can use this.
**Note I can provide a sample set of PDFs, so you can understand. Along with a short video tutorial, so this is clear**.
I don't think this is a huge task, we're not looking for a complex solution. I've seen people develop this before, whether you do this through Adobe or not I don't care. I just want to be able to use this for a while. This project may evolve and our needs with this may.
Thanks for reading and look forward to your responses.