- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of all aspects Microsoft SQL Server including administration, replication, backup/restore procedures and related components such as Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Integration Services.
- Install, configure, monitor and maintain databases in the production, development, and quality assurance environments.
- Recommend and implement solutions for SQL performance monitoring and tuning.
- Assist with Windows Server configuration and management as it relates to MS SQL Server installation and performance.
- Understand SAN based storage and related technologies, specifically as applicable and useful to MS SQL Server installations.
- Process database change requests, including the creation and modification of databases, tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, jobs, etc. in accordance with change control policies.
- Analyze problems, anticipate future problem areas and implement solutions.
- Provide support and technical...