Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Recruitment is at the heart of every organisation's business objective, and at the heart of any organisation's core strategy. That's why we're not just a recruitment firm, we're also a management consultancy. What do we do? We’re an executive search & selection firm who deal mainly with MBA candidates. We make recruitment easier. How? By ensuring that permanent hires can be matched to the best firms without hassle in a quick and easy turnover. We source executives globally.
IB Recruitment and Consulting Ltd are now working with one of our favorite mobile apps agencies based in London to find a special iOS Developer. You will be working with a team of talented iOS Developers who put the quality and performance of the user interface before speed. This is an environment where you will work on multiple projects and have client contact and influence over the end result of the product. You will have the opportunity to travel overseas with your work and always be put the User Experience at...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
we are ecommerce business and require developer with following requrement
1) 3 yr and above development experience
2) experience on C#, web development, .net environment, MS SQL database dev and admin
3) understand page scrapping skill and technique
4) familiar with Amazon all type API, MWS, AWS
5) speak mandrian chinese is a plus, since we also need to development some chinese version UI
please contact us asap, this is a task we will start immediately
I live in San Francisco.
I am a ceo of the small company.
We just found the company that has around 100 members.
I want to make the business application to manage the present and work history of daily.
We have graphics designers and mockup is ready.
Server info and graphics designs will be provided to candidates.
I like to work with freelancer who located in U.S.
We have an Internet Explorer extension that needs fixing.
The core functionality is solid, but the extension intermittently loads after first being installed. Sometimes it can take up to 10 browser restarts.
Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to make this Internet explorer load flawlessly everytime after being installed.
This extension is built using Browser Helper Object technology(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browser_Helper_Object) and is written in C++. It was designed to be compatible with IE9+ and winXP+.
+ A Yammer account(a free acount is fine: http://yammer.com)
+ Install the extension:
- 32bit: http://recognizeapp.com/RecognizeIeExtensionSetup.msi
- 64bit: http://recognizeapp.com/RecognizeIeExtensionSetup64.msi
+ Reproduce the bug(test case: windows 7, IE11)
+ Sign in to yammer.com
+ Close Internet Explorer
+ Install extension
+ Open Internet Explorer
+ Visit yammer.com and...
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
I have Xamarin project which is needed to update.
My Xamarin developer is having holidays for a few months.
So I need experienced Xamarin developer to take over the project and update.
Also I have several projects to be created by Xamarin.
I can give you other prjects if this updating job goes well.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
The following skills and tasks will be required of this resource:
- Strong experience with development of iOS applications optimized for iPad use.
- Strong experience using XML web services to work with 3rd party data within the iPad application.
- PCI compliance throughout the application and strong security background.
- Strong development experience with high volume transaction applications.
- Swift and native iOS experience is a must, as well as optimizing the application to pull in data ahead of time in order to speed up processing.
- Experience in iPad kiosk type applications that will require the device to be locked down with our application only available to the public.
- Experience with airline check-in preferred.
- Must be able to work with a team on throughout the lifecycle of this project.
Essentially what we're looking for is an app just like Zoiper, but much more bare-bones and with our own company logo instead.
Main idea is that it should be an app that can be downloaded to a smartphone through the AppStore, Google Play store. User then launches the app, goes to Settings and creates a new SIP account by entering all the information we will provide to them manually such as:
Host (IP or domain name of our VOIP server)
Username and Password (username and password the user will try to authenticate with against our server)
And maybe some other optional settings to make sure calls get routed through.
Then they hit big Register button and get authenticated by our own VOIP server we already have in place running Asterisk.
After they get authenticated by the server with the given credentials they get sent to a normal dial-pad/number-pad view where they...
We are looking for engineer to write a small engine for our editor.
There is an open source game level and ui editor called Overlap2D
see here: http://overlap2d.com/
Overlap2D allows you to compose a scene of items and group them into groups. (Watch the video to understand better) As a final result, it outputs a JSON file with a structure that describes what item is where.
Then we have this so called "runtime" that is supposed to be a library people use in their games to render things generated by overlap2d.
We already have a runtime written in Java with libGDX library for android phones.
What we need is a similar runtime that does exactly the same but for ios using cocos2d, and either swift or objective c.
Mainly your job will be reading our java codes, and replicating the same for ios. Here are our java runtime sources:
1) Have experience in ios game dev
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
We're looking for a well-experienced python developer who'd like to participate in educational startup in Moscow, Russia. It's going to be a contractor's (possibly remote) job position for 6 months with possible prolongation.
Here is the link: http://edumate.ru
Main milestones for work completion:
- The integration with payment services
- The development of an external API for communication with partners
- The design and development of additional tools for our clients
- The strong understanding of Python (you should know what does threads, GIL, yield mean, you've read PEP 8 etc.)
- you've worked with Django 1.7 at least 1 year
- you have an experience with NoSQL storages in production (MongoDB, Redis)
- you've worked with Sphinx/Haystack
- you have an experience of team work development with SVN or Git (if you active on GitHub - please, share your github account in your CV)
If you're interested, please, send your CV on our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org