We are looking for a native developer for iPhone/Android who has many years experience in developing mobile apps.
We have a mobile applications for iPhone and Android which we would like to integrate with Good Dynamics Secure Container Solution.
We have written a lib with C++ and we need to add good ndk to it.
This lib is a stream recorder/player and responsible for write/read functions. The UI is working under Phonegap. If you have no experience with Phonegap this will not be a problem for this project.
Following good integration is required:
- Login authentication
- Created data files should be stored in secure area controlled by Good
- sending data files via e-Mail or through port to port communication to a web service.
And we would like to work together on long term conditions on our products for enhance our solution.
Hourly - Est. Time: 1 to 3 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
I want a ios mobile app. developer for long term as i am a contractor and have many clients in the field of ios app. please send your previous work examples (developed mobile apps.)in different areas.That would be a advantage if you have good designing work in your apps.
Make your cover letter vet impressive with good examples.That will help me to select a good developer in lesser time.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are seeking .net MVC C# developer to complete a work in progress for exciting one of a kind application. This project in development approaching 4 years.
No agencies from India please. Thanks, no offense to the good folks there, but too many bad experiences.
Microsoft Certifications mean a lot here. UI skills in addition to your coding talent a plus.
I have an app I need ported to iOS. I will provide a partial iOS app and I will send the apk for the android app, the port should be an exact replica. This involves no backend work, only iOS objective c development.
Prescreen over Skype call with video required. Daily status meetings (5x/week) are required for the course of the project. Please don't apply if you cannot meet this criteria.
I need a application that can
1. open default browser
2.type in search term slowly like human and click search
3.scroll down through results, if needed move to next page via mouse event
4.find selected site and mouse click enter
5. randomly browse around the site for x to y minutes /seconds
6. it can get its list of keywords to search for via text on a website
7. it can wait x to y minutes (random) minutes before navigating to that site
9. it can do it either with the person seeing it doing it or it can operate without the person knowing its happening.
10. whole thing must operate like a human doing it and not automation
11. do it for windows machines with least dependancies possible. if it needs dependancies it must be bundled in resounces of exe
12. any settings it should be able to get from a website
13. option to melt file from website update also. ( if you dont know what melt file means its ok. I can give you code for this and explain it)
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 30+ hrs/week -
We have a game that has been in development for the past 6 months, and need a little extra bandwidth to complete the project in the next couple of weeks. The job entails completing coding for the behaviours of several bosses and player mods.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, and have at least a year of experience with Unity3D (4.6) in C#. We would like to see 3+ years of coding experience in C#. Experience with SOOMLA's In-App-Purchase solution for iOS and Android will also be very desirable.
There is an exciting phase 2 of this project that will offer interesting long-term work with a server implementation. Server dev experience would be beneficial for this role as it will lend itself to the second project.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
1. It crashes in the master branch and needs bugs weeded out.
The master branch needs to also be merged when fixed with the (working) forumAPI branch.
Fix controllers -error at end.
I added Controllers before the array and altered the web views in the PastPage controller by removing the collection view elements. The collection views have been replaced by one web view that pulls Wordpress via a JSON array. I had this working in another version of this same project yet I somehow misconfigured something and the project loaded yet closed itself out.
I will also need the buggy branch (Master) merged to the working branch (forumAPI).
Please don't hesitate with any questions or concerns.