We are seeking a passionate and highly skilled CAD Design Engineer to work with Treatstock.com. Treatstock is the next generation 3D printing network, where the best 3D designers and print services can come together to produce high-quality 3D printed products for people all over the world. Whether they are extremely tech savvy or know very little about 3D printing, we want to make 3D printed products available to anyone and everyone.
The successful candidate will be able to work remotely online from their location and design models to a high standard of quality, accuracy, and pay attention to detail with a keen eye for aesthetics and design sense. As the CAD Design Engineer, you will be regarded as the design expert for Treatstock and you will have the opportunity to promote yourself and your designs, as well as help provide your expertise to educate and grow the 3D design and print industry.
Key Role and Responsibilities
• Working with members of our team, you will be asked to design various 3D printable models for the website
• In cooperation with our team, help to prepare online video tutorials to assist 3D designers to bring their designs to life
• Provide knowledge and expertise in the field of 3D design and printing to your customers and the Treatstock team when required
• Communicate with your customers and our team when required
Skills and Experience
• 3 years CAD experience
• Experience in rapid prototyping and 3D printable models
• Proficient in 3D software such as SolidWorks, Autocad, PTC creo
• Additional software: Sketchup, AutoCAD, Tinkercad, Mashmixer and123D Catch
• Experience in slicing is preferable but not essential
• Good written and verbal communication skills and must be fluent in English
• Ability to learn technology quickly and effectively explain it in a few words
For more information please visit www.treatstock.biz.