We have designed and constructed a men's outdoor jacket that has embedded wires and and heating technology.
The jacket needs revisions to the tech pack, and a new jacket as follows:
1. Modified thermal units - There will now be discs on both the inside and outside of the jacket. Both will need a mesh covering like the outside of the current jacket. The outside discs will be 4" vs. 3" but we would like to retain a 3" hole on outside only partially exposed.
2. Change jacket fit - The shoulders, arms and wrist are too tight. The seams under the arm need to be lowered and the sleeve and wrist width increased. It needs to be a more relaxed, boxy fit for a male and be snug but not uncomfortable.
3. The wires in the jacket containing the thermal coolers/heater and sensors needs to exit the jacket above the left pocket (not the right pocket).
4. The left inside pocket where box will go needs to be deeper, slightly wider and a little more durable. It also needs a button strap to secure the box. Please note box size dimensions.
5. The right inside pocket needs to be changed to a normal pocket with the opening at the top not the side.
6. The main middle zipper needs to be metal, bigger, more durable and orange in color. The small plastic one kept catching an nearly broke. The main zipper also needs to be on the right side not the left side so the user zips with right hand.
7. We now have a finished logo file. The logo will be put on the jacket front left chest.
8. The discs on the front and one in the lower back along waist need to be raised up. They are too low on the belly area but need to be on the rib cage right under the chest.
9. The wire harness will have a 14-pin connector attached to avoid missing wires exiting the jacket.