House size: 2-story, 2,200 sqft house in California, USA.
I have all architectural plans and a 3D model ready.
SCOPE OF WORK:
A) ___MAJORITY OF WORK will be limited to 460 sqft___, which covers 3.5 bathrooms and 1 kitchen. There isn't much work in other rooms - just copy the same flooring all over, specify coffered ceilings, place lights/switches, detail out a few other things, and that's it. See the attached floorplan.
B) At the end of the project, you will need to provide design plans that can be used for construction, with dimensions, elevations, and materials list.
1) Propose several variants for an overall look and feel, and agree on a variant.
2) Provide several variants for kitchen and bathrooms.
3) Detail out the kitchen – cabinets, appliances, fixtures.
4) Detail out the bathrooms – cabinets, flooring, fixtures, wall tiling, etc.
5) Detail out the rest of the house. Window and door sizes are already specified.
6) Provide photo-realistic visualizations of interior. For example, visualize a master bathroom in different variants to help me pick one.
7) Once interior details are agreed on, provide elevations, materials list, including, but not limited to, lighting, cabinets, doors, windows, floor tiles, wood flooring, crown moldings, appliances, fixtures, etc. Materials HAVE TO BE from manufacturers available in the USA – all manufacturers here sell online. I would expect to discuss several variants in terms of design and cost of such materials. These details will be used for construction.
Please, let me know what you can and cannot do from my list. Also, let me know what else do you think you can contribute to this task?
I have all the software and can help you with actual photorealistic rendering for visualizations, if that will reduce the price of your services. You will need to provide the setup and configs with textures and lights placed, and I will execute the rendering job on my PC. For example, full raytracing can take a very long time, so I will free up your computer from that. However, if you need to do Photoshop post-processing, that you will need to do yourself. I can only provide computing/rendering/raytracing power.