Job is to recreate an assembly modelled in Solidworks to pdms software.
1) Re-modelling / converting PGI supplied Solidworks 3D model to intelligent PDMS model format. Basis shall be Solidworks 3D model prepared by PGI.
2) Parts library will be generated by vendor as required.
3) All vessel, piping and structural detail drawings are available
4) Vendor shall seek clarifications from PGI for any clashes or mismatched observed during remodelling
5) Submission of engineering work i.e pdms modelwill be in softcopies. 6) No other design engineering work is requested from vendor. For model review purpose, vendor shall submit soft copy files that can ve viewed by PGI in Navis Freedom software. This shall be a freeware software provided by vendor.
7) Softcopy submission shall be made either on CD/ DVD-ROM or by email or through FTP server or likewise.
8) Scope excludes any drawing extraction unless required for discussions or clarifications.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I represent a client who is interested in building a montessori school in northwest Houston. The land parcel is three acres +- and we intend to acquire one acre of it. We anticipate the building to be 10K+- sq. ft. and other improvement will include roadways, parking and two playgrounds.
The seller has provided a CAD/survey of the property and requested us to provide an initial layout of the acre we wish to carve out to acquire.
We've been designing homes for clients for about 2 years now and we want to offer construction plans for our customers. These plans won't need framing but will need electrical, elevations, floorplans, lighting, kitchen cabinet layout, and possibly cladding install diagrams. Our homes are designed to use SIPs panels and has a special 12 volt lighting system. If you're interested just apply. This work isn't instant but we would love to have folks lined up for the orders we get.
My team and I have completed just about 3/4 of our project. It is a basic design for an iPhone case that has a comb attached to it. The problem we are having is getting the comb to work well with the case. I will need someone to look over the project and make adjustments so that the comb and case work well together.
I also may be looking for someone to re-create the case and comb for the newer versions of iPhone.
We're asking you to draw a solid model of the components that we ship you.
Every component should be drawn in a separate layer.
This is an example of the final assembly:
Required file format: Autocad 2005 DWG
I need a bio-medical engineer to take my renderings of a medical invention idea and draw more scientifically correct diagrams. Must have knowledge of medical materials & mechanics of ultra violet light. Plans will be detailed so that a prototype can be built from them. Components must be listed and identified.
Please send a cover letter with training, past experiences and sample portfolio. Must be able to SKYPE with me online. Be willing to edit work to get correct to my specifications. Strong attention to detail. Work must be done in CAD & pdf and able to be modified by myself or others. Must sign a non-disclosure agreement before hire.