Please find the following new project, broken into Phase 1, and Phase 2, Phase 1 is Urgent, we need to be fully functional for Valentine’s day, but need trials a week before, which is Feb 7th.
Built using PHP, MySQL, I'm open to using open source SMS gateway plugins like http://www.jasminsms.com/ or ANY others that are better.
- User phone numbers will be masked, so all senders and receivers will only communicate with one main phone number, but will route sms to each other via user id
1) Person1 SMS messages into VOIP Phone Number
2) Person1 are issued a USER ID, and will receive first time reply back sms “Welcome, your USER ID is 1234" to mute messages text: logout
3) Message comes into inbox of software, phone number is written master account database
4) If Person2 sends in SMS Message “USER ID Hey there hows it going” so “1234 Hey there hows it going"
5) The person1 phone number with USER ID 1234 will receive the message “Hey there how’s it going”
6) Now if they reply back, the system will automatically know they are responding to that person that messaged them. Or they will start their message with the USER ID.
Phase 1 - Twilio
And these: https://www.acyba.com/acysms/gateways.html
Phase 1 - Multiple people will be creating master accounts on our server, so when users SMS into phone number 1, then they will be able to also sms into phone number 2, they will be given a unique user ID per master account.
Phase 2 (I know it's not included in price, but an extra cost) -
Full Screen / Responsive HTML5 Animation Widget that will dislay all sms messages transacting within database, which is embeddable as a Plugin for Wix.com, Wordpress.com and Joomla.com, this plugin will have a login and password to connect to the master account on the system we're building. Also, once the users install the plugin, it will add a backend admin panel, a table, where they can view the SMS messages, export messages, and user phone numbers, and some basic settings.