We are currently looking for a full-time general virtual assistant to join our team. If you are well organized, self-driven and a strong communicator you might be a good fit. It’s not just important that you can complete the tasks, but you need to be excited about the work as well.
** Our ideal candidate **
- Is Excited to be working with a high-energy internet based team in the US.
- Is fun and friendly and wants to do great work.
- Is on-time, all the time.
- Has some experience as a VA and working with remote teams (but if you are really great with only a little experience that is ok too)
- Loves being online and has a lot of experience using the internet and mobile applications
- Is 100% fluent in english
- Is comfortable working on EDT timezone (we are on the east coast of the United States)
**You will be responsible for **
- Managing and co-ordinating calendars and meetings. This can get messy, and you are going to be at the heart of it.
- Managing emails, identifying important communications, and replying to requests. Whether it is friends or clients, you will be communicating on our behalf.
- Sending thank you notes, we love to thank people.
- Coordinating and booking appointments, we have lots of things to do, but we do not want to have to worry about it.
- Communicating with contacts on multiple platforms: Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. We are everywhere, and you will be too.
- Helping organize our businesses and affairs. Life has plenty small items to keep track of, we need help to do that. Whether sending mother’s day flowers or paying the internet bill.
** You must be an EXPERT in **
Gmail → You understand the in’s & out’s of Gmail. You can set up filters and folders, you are comfortable managing different email accounts with ease, and you get how it all works and love it.
Google Calendar → You are an expert at coordinating calendar events. You can add locations, find time that works for people and love figuring it out.
Google Docs → You know how to set up and work in documents or spreadsheets. You can make lists, organize them, and share them with ease. You are happy writing out summaries for the day and can send them on time.
Dropbox --> You know how syncing works. You get shared folders. You understand what a shared password is for an account.
This VA job is full-time. That means 40-50 hours a week, during the working hours of EDT time (New York time). The salary is $600/month paid every two weeks.
If you think you are perfect for this role and you would like to be considered for a Skype interview, please let us know by writing a paragraph about yourself that covers the following (and more). Who are you? What are you like? What is your work style? Why do you think you are perfect for this role? Make sure you tell us about your previous experiences (or if you have none). Finally, please include a fun fact about yourself.