I am looking for a leads manager for my growing real estate investing business. This will need to be a full time position, 40 hours per week 9-5 or 9-6 with a 1 hour lunch break PST.
My company specializes in purchasing distressed homes in the cities and locations we are in. We find these homes through a multitude of ways with the most common being through direct mail (postcards and letters). The job of the leads manager would be to take incoming and make outgoing calls primarily related to people calling in off of our direct mail campaigns. These leads will be entered into our CRM (customer database). The applicant will be expected to be a shining example of our company as they will be the first point of contact between the homeowner and our company. They will be expected to build up a level of rapport with the caller, properly screen them for motivation to sell, effectively qualify the person as a cold, warm or hot lead, set an appointment with the acquisition's manager to view the home, edify the acquisitions manager and email the lead our credibility packet.
There will be times when our lead funnel from our marketing efforts may be low, so applicant will be expected to fill their time with lead generation activities through multiple means such as connecting with Realtors, Cold calling, and calling FSBO (for sale by owner) listings on Craigslist just to name a few. The applicant will fully be expected to fill any downtime with productive lead generation activities.
The pay will be hourly plus commission. Commissions are determined from properties that we end up buying that have originally flowed through the lead manager's funnel.
Characteristics, Skills and Qualifications Needed:
- Absolutely 100% fluent in English. Preferably it's your first language
- Your writing skills, grammar and punctuation in the English language must be spot on.
- Spanish speaker would be helpful, but is by no means required. We are steadily getting more and more Spanish speaking leads that have been calling in.
- Must be tenacious and a self starter
- Need to be open to constructive criticism
- Computer skills is a must (word, excel, internet, typing, etc.)
- Must be able to work your shift in an uninterrupted environment and must be free from background noises
- Make and receive calls from either your cell phone or your computer. Leads will never ever have access to your personal cell number as all calls are routed through a phone service we use. You'll just need a cell phone or computer to tap into our phone service
- You must have EXCELLENT customer service skills
- You need to sound genuine and authentic. Not like some robot working for a massive corporation
- Be able to make people smile and build up rapport quickly and efficiently with the person on the other line
- Answer the phone ever time with a smile
- Be able to follow instructions and not deviate... too much