We are app development company looking for external supplier to develop web based app.
The core structure of the app:
1) Database, which will have to pull data from multiple external databases into our database;
2) Backend allowing to manipulate the data;
3) Front end responsive website allowing users to access processed data
4) Mobile hybrid app working on Android and iOS devices which would be the web put in a shell allowing it to be displayed and interacted with on mobile devices.
Top line purpose of the app:
• Receive data from external databases into our database. One data category will be spatial data, including map coordinates, however, there will be multiple different formats.
• Receive map coordinates data and plot it onto interactive maps. Users could then: zoom in/out, drag around, search for locations using the web app
• Manage the data in the back end including extracting it by generating reports.
• Allowing to input data into back end from a mobile device (hybrid app will have to be build for Android and iOS devices)
• Allowing users to navigate the maps and data reports using the hybrid app in their mobile devices.
Top line requirements:
• Experience in hybrid web app development
• Experience with coordinates and maps
• Ability to deliver both apps within 11 weeks
• Ability to start the development mid August and finish by end of October.
We will supply:
1) Scoping document detailing app functionality;
2) Visual designs for front end and the app.
If you feel you would be able to deliver, please reply and include:
• Description of your web app development experience;
• Experience with maps implementation;
• Names of apps you have developed;
• Size and location of your team.
After your reply next steps will be:
1) Signing the NDA;
2) You will receive scoping document;
3) Confirmation whether suggested budget and time estimate is manageable after you see the scope and understand the app. If yes, then:
4) We will require to develop a small section of the app to check quality of code. If we are happy about the code quality:
5) We can sign the contract and start the development.