Looking for someone with experience in Angular 1, Google maps (and mapping logic, eg. Kolman filters or k near algorithm), c# and odata.
My point is to recreate https://www.google.com/maps/timeline , not as advanced as there. But should be included:
- Trips per day ( including timepicker)
- Trips per device ( multiple devices are possible)
- An overview of the trip that day ( using Google Maps), with history
- An overview of the month, with the ammount that was traveled ( eg. in Kilometers)
What is not important in this fase:
What is important:
- A "stop" (longer then 5 minutes stop) has a radius marker, depending on the time spent with a maximum (eg. 30 minutes). The information is shown in a marker (eg. time stopped, ...).
- There are "approved stops", that have a radius. If the stop is "close" to a POI that is given, then the marker is green. If the stop ( eg. 5 minutes) is not close to a POI, then the marker is red... It means that these stops are not approved.
You have the following data ( soon) :
- On ( datetime timestamp)
You may use SignalR if you want to.
Currently looking for someone that already has experience with mapping applications and show me your example please.
I'm considering doing it myselve or letting someone else doing it ( have not much time left).
If the experience is good, i can use you for other parts of this project. I have an existing codebase, so i will share the git repository and give you sufficient rights.
Price is negotiable, if i notice you have experience and after communiation :)