We are looking for Wireless Network Engineer who has performed wireless site survey using tool like “Air-Magnet Wi-Fi Analyzer” or similar tool to capture below mentioned information.
Information Need to Capture in survey
• Physical locations of access points
• Recommended access point power and channel settings
• Antenna type, location, and orientation specifications
• Power, mounting, and cabling specifications
• Any known or measured sources of interference
• Document gaps between requirements and the existing RF design and make recommendations for improvement to address coverage, interference, and contention issues
• Real-time data rate of associated client
• Packet loss
• Actual client behavior
• More Accurate AP placement location
• Link Speed.
Deliverables required From Engineer:
• Custom RF design.
• WLAN GAP Analysis and Audit
• Spectrum Analysis report
• Audit Existing Wireless Infrastructure:
• Capture HD quality pictures complete site
• Scope Of Work: Perform Wireless Site Survey
• Time: Regular Business Hours
• Tools: Wi-Fi Analyzer Software/Hardware, Laptop, Console Cable
Kindly reply to this email with below requested information.
1. Do you hold any wireless certification, if yes please specify
2. Have you performed wireless survey
3. Do you have software/hardware to perform wireless survey? If yes, please confirm the name.
4. Do reply with copy of updated resume
Would appreciate your quick response.
Please send resumes along with Rate expectation in $/Hour USD on "firstname.lastname@example.org"