I am looking for some help with my travel and calendar organizing.
1. Book my calendar appointments on PocketLife and keep updated on a weekly basis
2. Research all travel arrangements/flights/hotels/cars utilizing the best option (lowest prices, least amount of vacation time needed, etc). In some cases, book travel and reservations. (Will have to go through work for work travel)
3. Provide details of travel and events using power point (not all trips, only vacations)
4. Provide weekly updates on travel expenses and stay under budget on trips as they are booked
This is mainly for personal travel and trips, but there will be occasional work trip mixed in.
For example, 3 projects:
1) would like to take a train to Big Bend National Park (Texas) over Memorial Day weekend. Leave Houston on Thursday or Friday and back on Sunday. Would like research on train times, places to stay (prefer to camp) and where best place is to hike.
2) booking a trip to Firestone Golf Course in Akron/Canton, Ohio in August. Need hotel for Friday night (2 rooms for 2 people), tickets to Football Hall of Fame Saturday morning, tee time (at South course) on Saturday afternoon and tee time on Sunday morning. I have a contact there I have been working with.
3) I would like to fly to Buffalo, NY for a play in May, but need to research cheapest options to fly in and out. One night stay, early in and afternoon flight out. With hotel and tickets.
I believe this would probably be around 5-10 hours per week, with varied flexibility. Could be more around the holidays.