1. Manage one or more projects.
2. Create and deliver project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
3. Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
4. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
5. Proficient in basic project management techniques such as Earned value management, Critical path, etc.
6. Ensures project risks are identified, monitored and mitigation plan is created for each risk.
7. Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
8. Analysing project variances and initiating corrective actions.
9. Product Management/BAs to get new requirements and plan releases.
10. Submits project status reports to stakeholders; reviews bugs; plans software releases; anticipates and reacts to change.
1. Good coordination skills.
2. Proficient in Agile, scrum.
3. Good knowledge of Jira, Confluence
Good to have skills
1. Knowledge of PERT or similar methodology.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar tool
Education/Qualifications & Experience
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (BE / B.Tech. / MCA) related discipline required.
2. 6+ years of experience of managing Software projects.
3. Very strong verbal and written communication skills.