I'm looking for creative and innovative team to prepare a complete technical, design and blueprint document for a next generation mechanics for commercialization. To be part of the team, individual needs to have experiences in the following subjects:
- Computer science (Artificial Intelligence, Computational linguistics)
- Engineering (Acoustical, Automotive, Chemical, Control, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Microelectronics, Nano, Optical, Software)
- Psychology (Cognitive, Behavioral)
- Physics (Dynamics, Kinematics)
The project will be divided to several teams for different components, and should be familiar with terms such as:
- Muscle group (Creating 850 muscles equivalent to a human body; 42 facial muscles equivalent to a human face)
- Artificial / Synthetic, Sensors Skin (measure, stretches, senses, feel); Associated humidity sensores, eletroresistive heater and stretchable multi-electrode arrays, strain, pressure and temperature sensores
- Hybrid fuel cells (Rechargeable Hydrogen Fuel Cell, Polymer Exchange Membrane Fuel Cells) Additional consideration on the safefy, lifetime cycle, weight, heat dissipation, form factor and cost
Flexible arm & hand movements (At least 24 joints with 20 degrees of movement freedom for hand construction)
- Zero Movement Point (ZMP), Dynamic-balancing and Passive-dynamics
- Environmental interaction and navigation (extremely intuitive interface allow communication through speech, gesture and facial expression); Speech recognition; Synthetic voices; Facial expression; Social intelligence
Information within the technical, design and blueprint document must be a working solution, and will be verify against subject matter expert from Stamford University, Bao Research Group, C3 Nano, MIT and etc.
This project is not a fictional, or a built-and-sell project. I just need a complete documents, including technical requirement, specification, design consideration, final rendering, blueprint, hardware & software requirement, as well as other related information require to successfully construct the final product.
Qualification questions is one method to gauge your experience and knowledge in this project. At the same time, feel free to ask me questions, just in case I missed out any.