I would like a mobile chrome extension that submits a form to a url. The extension must work on iOS and adroid versions of chrome.
There should be a settings page where the user can specify a "Submission URL", "login", "password", "option1", and "option2".
When a user is using Chrome there should be an option for the user to click a "share" icon of some sort. When the user does so, the URL of the current page is submitted to the "Submission URL" along with the other fields specified above.
I need a simple Chrome extension produced for Windows and Mac.
Here's what it does:
1. User clicks installed extensions icon in Chrome toolbar.
2. A small interface appears that allows the user to record a message (user must allow recording).
3. User records a message up to 30 seconds.
4. User can post a link to the message on Twitter or Facebook.
* The audio message is saved to the database.
* A webpage is automatically generated in which the message can be played.
If needed, I have a developer that can create the database and the Webpage.
* If you can do all of this, that would be a bonus ;)
* If things go well, there would be ongoing work.
*** Please provide links to Chrome Extension you have done.
We look forward to working with you!!! :-)
Im Looking for some one who can Make Post from facebook group and convert them into pdf format
either single post to pdf
Whole Group post to PDF Format
Sample PDF Attached
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I have a simple chrome extension which I would like to convert to an IE addon.
The addon should support IE-9 +.
The extension also has a settings page with a few setting items.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
I am looking to create a chrome toolbar for my cashback site, the toolbar should allow the user to see if our website offer a coupon for a site when the user on that site.
You must have an experience developing toolbars
The extension will read RSS feed provide by us with store name, url, cash back % & # of coupons, if user visited that website this info should be available and button provide the data.
Also when a user search on google, the info should show up.
You must have experience in developing similar type of extensions
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week -
The extension should:
1) Be cross browser (chrome, firefox, IE, and safari) and easy to install (with the minimum amount of prompts)
2) Not require a browser restart, if possible
3) Be based on some established open source framework (Kango?)
4) Open a specific 'thank you' page upon successful installation
5) Provide a branded icon
6) When clicked, the branded icon should open a (second) web page
The deliverable will be full source code, build instructions, and any other necessary parts for building.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week -
Hello All - I have a series of published Chrome & FireFox extensions. My previous developer became unable to stay with the project so we need someone new.
You will be required to review our current code to become familiar with it to ensure you are fully able to take over the position.
If you have experience with other browser extensions (like Safari/IE/Opera) is is a huge plus.
We are planning on integrating with some API's (CJ.com for one).
Goal is to create an MVP for an application that makes it easy to create/share notes (think 'evernote-lite').
The deliverable will be a chrome extension that will allow user to create notes quickly but will also be looking at the contents of the current page (using chrome content script) and auto-suggest any previous notes they already created that are relevant.
Its highly desirable that this chrome popup page be written in Angular and uses Firebase as the 'backend'/database.
This project is only for the MVP but based on how well 1st task goes it may be extended to later iterations.