To create a multiple choice questions test on IBM Mainframe.
Questions count – 60
The quality of questions should be such that only the candidates well aware about the practical aspects of the subject should be able to pass.
Type - Questions divided into three levels-easy, medium, hard
Multiple Choice questions required to be developed with copyright free original content .
The questions can have MCQ's based on practical knowledge as well on the topic.
The questions to have minimum four answer options each.
No True and False Statements.
No Trivia questions.
Review: The subject matter expert will be required to review the test on the live server and point out any corrections, once the test is uploaded
Feedback: The subject matter expert will help us in resolving any feedback received from the test takers within 3 months of uploading the test.
Deliverable: Required in a word file in the required format (format will be provided)
1. Signing the NDA
2. Create outline/syllabus/sub-topics
3. Develop questions as per the agreed upon test outline. The questions will be grouped under sub-topics by the subject matter expert as described in step 2.
4. Submit the deliverable in a word file
5. Run the test and review the questionnaire once live
6. Point out any improvements/errors during the final review.