Motor: 15 V, 2 A.
Rechargeable batterie: 4 x 3,7 V @ 2000 mAh, connected serially (= 14,8 V)
IC board requirements:
- on off push button (with status)
- touch button for increasing from low, medium to high rpm (via PWM)
- Battery charging, plug for external 18 V / 1 A adapter
- touch button for increasing timer from 5 to 10 minutes and periodical mode (every 15 min.)
- position hall sensor (at switch off, device should always stop at zero position)
- wireless remote control (minimalistic ic board on 2 x 5 cm, with 3 V battery cells and two push buttons for speed and time increase)
- LED for low battery alert
- Speaker for low batt, alert, as well as button push confirmation
- µ-processor programmable in higher level (e.g. C).
- max size of ic board: 5 x 6 cm.
Required: 1 working prototype (without case design), program code, schematics, layout (ic board and remote control)