We have designed and fabricated the IDU with the intent of generating a TTL (Square wave) compatible clock signal with 3-ns of rise time, and 10- 40 MHz of pulse repetition frequency (PRF) and 20Vp-p output voltage. Unfortunately due to some unidentified flaws schematic we are unable to generate the required output. We are looking for someone to help us with the debugging and building of Impulse Drive Unit (IDU).
Given below are the complete details of the project, should you this interest you.
• Figure out the design error in the current schematic and fix the problem.
• Schematic capture, Simulation and PCB layout should be performed in Altium
• Board should be fabricated and the results should be verified.
• Written report with design explanation, simulation and experimental results.
• Signing the NDA ( Non-Disclosure Agreement)
The copy of the schematic & BOM will be made available upon request. We request you to reply back if you are really interested in this project. Thanks.