Looking for a small Bluetooth wearable device similar in size to a Fitbit or wristwatch. Device will be used for individuals with disabilities. Different colors and vibrations would be useful visual and tactile prompts to the hearing and/or visually impaired by providing different information and alerts based on color and vibration intensity. For circuit design purposes, the device will only do the following functions:
- turn on/off various blends of a tricolor LED. Mix of Red, Green, Blue
- turn on/off small vibration motor at varying intensities.
~ In working environment, multiple of these devices may be worn
Will provide the engineer with defined 'code' to read which would represent the signal for on/off color and vibration intensity.
Circuit design and implementation.
- design a circuit board and build prototype that could fit into an existing generic shell enclosure.
- Battery powered or rechargeable battery with a charging port
- board would be communicated with via PC, Mac, iOS, or android device.
- device would receive and adjust inputs from controlling device (for example, iPhone) to
~Turn on/off vibration motor at various intensities
~ Turn on/off light colors in various strengths (see attached image of software control design idea used to adjust lights and vibration).
~ Device discovered by operating system