We are looking for Freelance Network Engineer for one day activity in Agoura Hills, CA. Engineer needs to configure 3850 Switch and do some racking and stacking work.
Already two 3850 are placed in rack and third one needs to be placed after configuring.
There will be some labeling and cabling work involved. This will not take more than 6 Hours.
Activity will be on 30th August, 2016. We need engineer who can go on Weekday and perform this job. Below is generic job description.
• Prepare the inventory-list with device details - How many switches, Model, Serial number, IOS Version…..etc.
• Install all the switches accessories in the devices - Modules, Power cards…etc.
• Power-Up the device - Check the boot-up sequence.
• Upload IOS image and license.
• Racking Stacking of switches
• Check on cable patch cards - UTP & OFC.
• Upload all pre-configs into switch.
• Cabling (Connection of cables), Tagging & labeling etc.
• Photo documentation
Ø All network racks, Rooms, devices, cabling & closets, IT Room, etc.
Ø Switch, Patch panel & UPS (Front and back)
Ø Pictures should be named per their location
Ø Pictures should be edited & stamped with room location & switch names.
• UAT result
• Document all the final (new) network configurations, logs etc.
3. Post Support:
• Make sure the users are able to access their system via wired/Wi-Fi.
• They have access to all servers/printers/scanners/applications.
• In case, they have issues, onsite engineer has to troubleshoot.
• If Onsite Engineer is unable to resolve then we have to loop in Solution Architect team
One 3850C Switch (48Port)