Our office is looking for a paralegal to assist a busy one-attorney law practice on an as needed basis. Our office primarily assists client with Real Estate, Landlord-Tenant, Probate and Estate Planning Manners. The primary role of this position includes
• Preparing Termination Notices on Landlord-Tenant Matters
• Preparing Form Pleadings for Landlord-Tenant Matters using California Judicial Council Forms
• Preparing Notices of Hearing and Probate Petitions using California Judicial Council Forms
• Assisting Attorney by drafting questions for civil discovery in Real Estate and Landlord-Tenant Matters
• Assisting Attorney by drafting responses to civil discovery and gathering discovery responses by contacting our clients for for responses.
Skills and Position Requirements:
• Excellent U.S. English grammar, vocabulary and spelling skills.
• Highly responsive, proactive and can return edited materials on time.
• Ability to perform work on an as needed basis.