2 physical servers (Intel® Core™ i7-6700, 64 GB DDR4 RAM, 2 x 500 GB SATA SSD) connected with a second network card need to be setup for a PHP/MySQL Load Balanced Setup using NGinx and Master-Master Replication - also a solution for a shared uploaded user files directory is needed (GridFS? Rsync? Simple Mount?)
Everything needs to be optimized for maximum performance / throughput / requests, minimal response time for a PHP/MySQL website.
- Linux Setup: Firewall, System Level (OpenFile Handlers, sysctl config)
- Apache Setup (or alternatives) and optimization
- MySQL Master-Master replication
- common directory for uploaded files (GridFS, Mount, other solutions)
- NGinx as a load balancer
- security tools like ssh black, change SSH port etc..
- setup basic monitoring and alerts via email
- no email server is required
- setup solr cloud (but I could do this also myself)
You need to know what you are doing and have experience with high-traffic websites and MySQL Master-Master setups.
When you apply for this, please submit your fixed price offer and / our hourly rate for ongoing support in the future now and then.
If you are experienced to offer an ancisble playbook for this, also mention it please.