We've been developing a native iOS phone/tablet app and we are now looking for a new iOS developer in our team.
◦ Problem solving attitude
◦ Ability to work in team
◦ Get things reviewed and done quickly
◦ Help maintain code quality
◦ Be responsible, communicative and open to feedback
◦ Native code ONLY
◦ Individuals only, NO agencies.
Really experienced in:
● Design and build scalable code for iOS, using Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
● Develop and maintain iOS applications
● Connecting the app to JSON web services (No back end required)
● REST APIs
● Deliver the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
● Robust, bug-free code
● Manage frequent releases
● Performance tuning
● Github versioning tools
Daily status update and frequent communication is strongly required, also including agile project management tools, such as Jira.
As per our general approach, you’ll join the project with a smal feature to be added, e.g. UI small changes to existing pages and content, at the beginning.
Once performed well with the tasks assigned, we will provide you with future work (Long-Term collaboration, 20hrs/week)
Please only serious candidate: do not inquire about the job if you are not comfortable with the above requirements and you are not 100% sure to have the job finished successfully.
I kindly ask you to read the requirements carefully again, before submitting a proposal.
I’m looking forward hearing from you!