We are interested in finding a great developer to take charge of certain tasks in our iOS and Android app. Are you up for the challenge?
- Write clean, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision;
- Debugging and troubleshooting code related issues/defects;
- Producing client deliverables such as detailed design documentation, unit test plans and well-documented code;
- Have a good sense of design.
- Be available to overlap at least 2 hours with EDT business hours for live update sessions.
- Professional experience in developing mobile applications;
- Excellent technical knowledge of both platforms, iOS and Android, but also Linux;
- Expertise with C++ (11;14), POCO library, Cocos2d-x, SQLite, PostgreSQL;
- A huge plus - good knowledge of CMake!
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography;
- Good written and spoken English;
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices;
- Strong coding, problem-solving, and debugging skills;
- Awesome communication, collaboration, and management skills.
- At this moment we’re interested in accomplishing 1 specific tasks, which will be set as milestone:
1. Implement an SMS library: the SMTP part will be based on POCO library. Twilio (the service provided by Twilio: you will have all the access to our credentials to work) will be used to get the mobile carrier information and other information related to the phone number. A lookup table will be used to map the information obtained from Twilio with the SMS gateway.
- Based on your performance, more projects will be assigned, as we’re looking for a long term collaboration!