Hi, i have this old game:
(that game is done in cocos, and has not been updated in 2 years).
- update it so it works in the latest xcode and itunes.
- make it now responsive to iphone 6plus, 5, ipad pro, etc (so basically more screen sizes).
- delete many features it had (instructions, game center, scoring): simplify it.
-ad intro (animated: i would hand in png sequence of the 1tucan, with music).
-replace the Default images with new ones that adapt to screens.
-originally the game was made for ducks...now app will be for Small children, and instead hitting ducks, they will be hiting the 5 vocals,,so the changes are:
- before was only 1 target (ducks), now replace them with 5 flying vocals (also with wings, and they rotate, first a,then e,i,o,u).
- game had some bonuses (delte them from game).
- game user loosed after not hiting 1 duck..now user looses if he does not hit 3 consecutive ducks-vocals.
-delete option in settings of 3 duck sizes (now there will always be same duck/vocal sizes to hit).
-delete the bonus (angry dog appeared to be hitted).
-delete the text that apperas when user hits the dogs...
- game should be made so it has android and ios version.