WIREDMARK LTD is looking for an experienced remote Web Developer with the following skills:
- Great knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, JS/jQuery
- Able to use Git (we mostly use GitLab)
- Able to write clean and scalable code
- Focus on usability of web apps
- Efficient and fast communication
- Able to use Slack messaging platform
- Excellent and fluent english language
Two steps to join the crew:
- You will be asked to send us your CV, your portfolio of web apps (we are NOT interested in simple showcase websites), and a few portions of code written by you at your choice.
- If first step is succeeded, you will be asked to have a Skype interview to finalize the process.
This job post is not only about a single task, but multiple tasks over time, with the perspective of a long term relationship and, eventually, a fixed monthly salary.
Once you are in, your first task will be about:
- Receiving an HTML template from us, ready to be used.
- Configuring the static pages of the web application according to our directions.
- Implement a few functions (e.g. Login, Registration, User Roles) and so on.
Note: do not try to get in touch with our team members via Facebook, LinkedIn, Whatsapp or any other public information available. Stick to the provided platform (Upwork) and do the application like everybody else and avoid any subterfuge, otherwise you will be automatically ignored and excluded. Thank you.