I am looking for a computer/software engineer to write a technical report/research proposal of how a micro video-camera can track flying mosquitoe(s) with image recognition software.
Deadline: 1 week as I need this soon.
I need a fair number of revisions.
Please share your quote.
Technical report/research proposal must be professionally written and must include at least the below but I can ask for reasonable additions:
• Video-camera must be able to spot and track a small and fast flying mosquito
• Video-camera must be very small, in fact, as small as possible; how small can such a video-camera be?
• Please provide full technical specifications of such a video-camera
• Please provide url link as to where 1 can purchase such a micro video-camera
• IMPORTANT: This micro video-camera is synced with image recognition software and is attached to a pivot which can rotate; when it detects a mosquito it MUST direct the pivot to move the camera such that it maintains line of sight with the mosquito. Example if mosquito flies left, camera must turn left to maintain line of sight with the mosquito.
• Please give concise literature review of how such image recognition software work in general
• Is such image recognition software already available in the market? If yes, please give url link to where it can be bought.
• IMPORTANT: If not commercially available, this part may be the most difficult. Of course I don't expect the programming code for such an image recognition software; but please describe in technical detail the R&D of how such an image recognition software can be developed.
• Please list all references clearly.
• What is the range of such a video-camera + image recognition software? 30cm?
• How much is R&D expected to cost?
• What is the limitation of such a system?
• Please include all other useful information.
Please note I can ask for more reasonable information.
Thanks very much!