I'm looking for someone to create 100 original multiple choice questions (they can't be copied from anywhere -- you must think of them all by yourself) for Cognos.
Some questions should have actual code snippets. The questions should be of varying difficulty (Medium - 30, Hard - 30). Additionally, you'll need to provide a URL source and page title that proves that the correct answer is indeed accurate.
You also need to identify a topic that the question belongs to (you can make up whatever topics you want, the topics are a way to organize the questions. Some questions can include code snippets or images.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
SUMMARY: Talend ETL Developer position requires working knowledge of the Talend - candidates without this working knowledge should not apply. Experience in designing ETL (Talend) processes for data warehouses and Application Data Integration. Strong SQL skills are required for this position.
ETL Talend Developer will:
• Perform ETL design and development of a complex nature.
• Analyze the Business requirements and create high level, low level design documents for data integration.
• Understand and assess source data Integration requirements and recommend effective solution from data integration standpoint
• Delivering efficient ETL solution and documentation, Maintenance and support of enterprise ETL jobs
• Must be self-sufficient with Talend Data Integration, and have strong understanding of ETL Concepts.
Must have Skills:
• 5 + years of ETL experience in implementing and supporting a relational / data warehousing environments (example: ETL tools such...
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
SUMMARY: This Developer position requires full life cycle implementation experience of dashboard/reporting solution using Tableau. Significant experience of all aspects of the SDLC. Strong SQL skills are required for this position.
The selected candidate will have following responsibilities:
• Interact with stakeholders and understanding their requirements.
• Developing, Designing and supporting interactive Tableau Dashboard reports
• Delivering reports to Business team on timely manner.
• Experience working with Business Intelligence data visualization tools with specialization on Tableau.
• Prepare Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Execution of Test Cases.
• Perform testing of all reports and support users and Production issues
• Documentation of Tableau Reports/Dashboards
KEY ROLE OBJECTIVES:
- Work in conjunction with requirement engineers in order to establish report specification
- Conceptual design and implementation of the reporting components (data model, report layout, data bindings)
- Perform reporting testing and quality assurance for reports delivery
- Management of the deployment, maintenance, and user support of the reporting / data access tool(s)
- Incorporating feedback from the user community
- Technical documentation of all delivered artifacts
- Sending and following up issues and enhancement requests for the reporting tools to the manufacturers (Oracle Support)
- Other duties as assigned
KEY SOFT SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Understanding of financial aspects in banking area is a plus
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Proven project experience with at...
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 30+ hrs/week -
Development/Computing Environment: College degree (Computer Science preferred) or equivalent work experience Minimum seven (7) years Application Development work experience Seven (7) years experience developing business intelligence reports for Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence projects using Cognos version 8.4 or higher Solid design, coding, testing & debugging skills Competent SQL developer Experience with the Financial Services industry experience is helpful, particularly in Securities Lending
High Level of personal commitment to each task , a can do attitude and a drive to deliver. Strong communication skills to be able to communicate at all levels. Ability to gather and understand requirements.
Hourly - Est. Time: More than 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are an online IT training company and offer training only by Professionals. We are looking for experienced professionals to recruit on a free-lance basis who will be expected to provide IT and Project internship training. We are looking for a commitment of at-least 4 hours a week. If you’ll are interested in venturing with us then please email us briefly your IT experience outlining the technologies, your role, industrial experience/training experience, number of hours you can commit on a weekly basis. If you can offer a course then briefly outline the number of training hours and the total fee else please specify your rate per session.
Please click the link below or copy/paste the url in your browser and submit your details via google form:
1.1 MS BI
i. MS SQL Server
iii. MDX with Analysis Service
vi. Sharepoint BI
vii. MS BI Stack
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I am searching for freelancers who can develop reports for me using SQL and Cognos. All kind of support & connectivity provided.
Report development on application called Infor eam , which is coming with a cognos report license and running on SQL back end.
You would need to develop reports for me according to my requirements.