You will be our small firm's initial incoming and outgoing communication with people who may be looking to sell their home. Must be able to build rapport with prospective home sellers, and help them understand our value proposition in buying their home for cash. You will be asked to follow a general script, in a way that sounds friendly and natural.
Some of your customer contacts will come from cold calling home owners that we have identified may be in a situation where they might be interested in selling. Most will not be interested in selling, and you will need to be able to handle this in a positive way since each person that says no gets us that much closer to someone who will say yes.
You will also be asked to answer the phone when people call that have received mail from us, or have visited our website.
Your primary objective will be to convince as many people as possible to proceed to the next step of our process for selling their home... which is for a Purchase Manager to contact them with a cash offer.
We use a database to track all of our prospects, so you will need to be able to use this to organize your calls, and will need to update prospect records during calls, so we can capture what you are hearing. (Calls will be recorded for quality assurance.)
Based on task records in our database, you will also be asked to follow-up with people that we have previously contacted, to see if they now are more interested in selling.
- An interest in receiving bonus payments when we buy and sell properties that you have worked on
- Fluent in both English and Spanish is highly desirable (Native-level speaking ability preferred, without a strong accent)
- Experience working with a Real Estate Investment firm that buys properties from motivated sellers is a strong plus
- A desire to build skills and experience in Real Estate Investing
- An entrepreneurial, go-getter attitude
- Able to focus on work for my company without too much distraction from other assignments
- Fast learner
- Able to reliably perform and report on ongoing activities once assigned without supervision
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (primarily for working with spreadsheets used for mailing lists)
- Ability to attend frequent meetings with me over Skype to develop our business processes, and to discuss what's working and what can be improved.
- Sorry to ask, but because I get quite a few people responding without even reading this posting… If you would like to demonstrate that you actually read this, you can copy and paste this text into the first line of your inquiry about this job... "Find Deals!".
Other helpful skills:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Blog/Article/Posting content generation
- Social Media campaign management
- Reliable High-Speed Internet Access
- Phone and Phone Number that can be used to make and receive calls and texts (My call system uses your phone)
- A distraction-free, quiet place to work, and speak on the phone/Skype
- Webcam (must be able to video chat with me and others)