B2B Subcontracting Account Manager
Action Controls, Inc. (ACI) (www.actioncontrols.com) is hiring a part-time (5+/- hours per week) team member. Successful candidate will be developing and implementing a subcontracting team for worldwide sales revenues and exposure.
We are endeavoring to grow annually 15-20%.
This positions particular focus is centered on earning subcontracting (a business or person that carries out work for a company as part of a larger project) opportunities/projects from larger SMT/CEM companies with a focus on Washington State then, nationwide (US) and international efforts. The ultimate goal is to create and manage partnerships that equal consistent, monthly revenues for us.
This is a terrific manufacturing service industry to be in. Very profitable and reputable and with success may lead to hb1 visa sponsorship as a skilled manufacturing industrial professional for those international candidate(s). Office perks and salary included for those that may be interested. We really put this in your hands. ACI will enable you to reach your goals when you’re with us. Let’s grow together!
You may be very surprised at the interest this manufacturing service industry position (subcontracting) may bring. As the US economy continues to grow, many larger companies find the effort, staffing, costs etc… to become prohibitive. Having a subcontractor has many benefits for their bottom line.
This successful candidate’s efforts would include but not be limited to;
• Understanding Action Controls, Inc.’s website; www.actioncontrols.com for a generalized understanding of who ACI is.
• Search for electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and/or contract electronic manufacturing (CEM) services. There are dozens in Washington State alone. Run search for ‘electronic manufacturing services in Washington State’ as a simple illustration.
• Compile spreadsheet with pertinent information regarding each company including but not limited to website, go-to-person, email, company address etc…
• Implement process to apply/bid/communicate how to become a subcontractor.
• Successful implementation may lead to more lucrative free-lance opportunities based upon a history of success with Action Controls, Inc.
• Success may lead to adding team members under the supervision of this particular candidate for worldwide subcontracting opportunities.
• Basic understanding of the electronic manufacturing services (SEM) and contract manufacturing services (CEM).
• Understanding basic industry terminology including but not limited to; through-hole, surface mount, printed circuit board (PCB), automated optical inspection (AOI), soldering, reflow etc…
• Educating our prospects that we specialize in repair work and small to medium ‘runs’ or jobs.
• Unequaled support your success. You earn the bid and then pass to our production manager who will work closely with you in closing the deal.
• Study social media to ensure some idea of who the company and people you are communicating with. This would include but not be limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, Google and Twitter.
Take a look at this terrific opportunity with Action Controls, Inc. We’ve been in business for over 25 years. Very few SMT/CEM companies, large, medium and small can make that claim. The hours are easily manageable and the opportunities are unlimited.
This is not an overwhelming position. We simply do not have the time to do it correctly. We are searching for the right person to take it on. We know you are out there! We will not settle for less and you shouldn’t either.