Herolocity is a rapidly growing and well-established internet marketing company that enables business owners to get online – and go further with our services. From having their website built to getting found by customers, our services take their business to the next level – going beyond what they thought their business could accomplish online.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment with ample opportunity for growth, Herolocity is looking for you! This is your chance to join a rapidly growing and well-established web company with sound morals and integrity. This probably isn't the place for you if you are only looking for a paycheck. However, if you want a challenging and very rewarding career, then Herolocity is the answer.
While we are headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we do offer both on-site and remote positions. We provide a relaxed environment, comfortable dress code, and comprehensive screening and training programs. It is our staff and our customers’ feedback that has made us the success story that we are today. We take great pride in our reputation, our staff and the unique skill set of each individual we bring into the family.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Sales and support as primary roles, billing as additional role
- Generate and manage sales leads
- Manage & escalate support tickets and/or live chat sessions and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers with the Herolocity brand
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone, live chat and email contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Competitive compensation
- Up to 4 weeks paid vacation
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical/Dental/Vision packages
- Life insurance packages available
- Remote positions available
- Company laptop/tablet available
- Company outings, events & conferences