We are on the search for an Inbound Phone Receptionist.
The Phone receptionist is responsible for supporting our sales and business development teams by answering inbound calls, match them up to their contact record in the CRM and then schedule them accordingly with the proper consultant. The majority of the inbound calls are in response to an e-mail they received from us, which is asking them to schedule a 15 min. conversation with the producer regarding an expert interview that we want to feature them in. There is no selling involved, your job is simply to get them on the schedule using the tools we provide. This is a very important job, because for many of these calls you will be the first person they experience at our company.
What we expect:
• To be available to answer the phone from 10 AM to 6 PM Eastern standard Time
• To be absolutely committed to World-class phone handling. Calm, confident, reassuring and a pleasure to speak with.
• Follow-up with calls that went to voicemail schedule or manage them appropriately
• Log all communication in CRM - “If it’s not in our CRM, it didn’t happen”
• Show interest in and gain understanding of what were offering to our target Markets.
• To be ready willing and able to take on other administrative tasks to help you learn this business, as there's going to be plenty of opportunities to grow.
What you’ll bring:
• 1+ years of Telephone answering experience
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• A self-driven, ambitious, and professional attitude
• Ability to effectively follow a script, take feedback, and be coached as needed
• You’ll work from your own computer and high-speed Internet access.
This is important! Your Internet connection has to be fast and reliable enough to support making calls, when needed using a soft phone built into our CRM. You also must have reliable phone service, has calls will be forwarded to you during your working hours. Your phone service can be, any technology that stable, including Internet-based, mobile, or landline. These two things are absolutely critical to doing this job effectively, and they will be verified Before you begin work. If you have questionable service where you are, please don't even apply.
What we offer:
• Hourly salary To start plus room to grow and earn bonuses.
• Access to our web-based CRM including autodialer, with built-in call scripts.
• An excellent position in a high growth company – We’re just getting started And we are well-organized, so the time to jump in is now.
• Ability for you to make decisions, create change, and help grow a company – while growing yourself.
• Your own computer, a fast and reliable Internet connection and reliable phone service.
Still reading? Interested? OK, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please respond and provide the following:
1. A Resume
2. A letter answering the screening questions included in this job posting, and telling us why you’re fired up about this opportunity
3. A demo recording of your voice (Very very important)
We want to make sure you’ve read all of the requirements. If you don’t include the items above, you won’t be considered for the position.
We’re excited to hear from you!!