Gulf Coast Energy is a full service energy consulting and brokerage firm offering energy solutions to residential and commercial consumers throughout deregulated energy markets in the United State. We provide customers with innovative pricing plans, new products, alternative energy options, and outstanding customer service. We offer a full range of electricity and natural gas plans so our customers can choose the best price plan to fit their needs and save money.
We seek sales experts who enjoy and have the ability to work from home.
Telesales agents are independent contractors and paid commission only. Telesales agents are seasoned sales experts who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic. This position is not for someone breaking into the direct sales industry.
GCE is not a MLM company.
• Experience in B2C sales and sales operations.
• Experience within the deregulated retailer energy industry is required.
• Experience within other deregulated retail industries such as telecommunications, wireless, banking, or financial services is a plus.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with a sense of personal initiative and the ability to work independently.
• Generate business by working on an assigned territory selling natural gas and/or electricity.
• Use a consultative selling approach; increase customer’s awareness of choice as well as competitive advantage over the energy providers; provide potential customer with pricing and effectively close the sale.
• Assure quality and accurate representation of products; represent the company professionally and ensure that potential customers have an exceptional experience.
• Keep detailed records of sales activity.
• Develop collaborative working relationships with other sales representatives.
• Must be a US Citizen, Resident Alien or hold a valid work visa that does not require sponsorship in order to legally work full-time in the United States.
• All independent contractors providing services for our clients must pass a background and credit check.
• Must obtain the required telemarketing license for the state in which the independent contractor resides.
• Must provide the necessary computer equipment and high-speed internet service to perform required responsibilities.
Contact: Send a cover letter describing your prior experience with deregulated energy telemarketing and your resume. Paste text into the body of the email, no attachments. Emails with attachments will be deleted.
• Principals only. No Recruiters please.
• Do NOT contact with unsolicited services or offers.