Become a key part of our sales team. Sales account executive develops relationships with dealers and customers to fill the sales pipeline, maximize sales opportunities, and close sales.
• Candidate must be able to thrive in a dynamic, pressure filled environment and have the ability to manage cross functionally
• Ability to build and maintain tactical and high level customer relationships
• Build a solid dealer network within designated territory (in the US)
• Work cross functionally with internal teams to drive key initiatives - finance, logistics, production, marketing, customer service, lead team
• Attention to detail and execution
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills
• Positive, dynamic personality
• Creative problem solving skills
This position will be responsible for managing customer and dealer relationships in a designated regional (multi-state) territory. In addition to selling our core products to dealers, sales account executives recruit new high-caliber dealers, facilitate marketing campaigns, and provide dealer and customer support throughout the sales cycle.
Key values for our sales team:
1. Honesty – We are always honest with dealers, customers, and team members.
2. Optimism – We cultivate an optimistic and positive workplace and avoid conflict and negativity with others.
3. Knowledge – We know our products, our dealers, our rules, and our current promotions at all times.
4. Respect – We respect the freedom, decisions, boundaries, and dignity of everyone we talk to, work with, or associate with.
5. Loyalty – We run from gossip. We praise in public, and we give feedback in private. Always remember that the goal is for everyone to be successful.
6. Authenticity – Work on being genuine. If you do not mean it, don’t say it. If you say it, then mean it.