Do you have a fine eye for detail? Are you energetic enough to juggle company officials calendars, and make calls to clients? Do you enjoy talking to people? If you answered yes to these questions please continue to read below!
Are your English communication skills first rate?
In Motion, LLC has an open position for a highly professional Virtual Assistant. You don't have to have experience in project management, but you need to be energetic, enthusiastic and ready to learn.
IN Motion, LLC is a Professional Real Estate Procurement Service Provider and Markeing specialists that customizes software applications and development. We believe that “One Size Doesn't Fit All” and make sure that all our clients needs are completed in a timely manner ensuring their satisfaction with the service we provide.
*About the position*
We are looking for an agile Professional Virtual Assistant on a long term basis. You will be a core part of the team.
Thing you will you be doing immediatly:
- Call throughout with reminders (Must have: WhatsApp or Glip). (totals 1 hr/less a day)
- Manage my google calendars - (Respond and organize it daily)
- Manage my email inboxes
- Video chat once/day with CEO to go over meetings/assignments
- Work M-F 10am - 2pm CST (aside from reminder calls)
- Data entry (inputting info into Wordpress (very easy, willing to train for the right candidate)
- Prefer someone in the US or EST, CST timezone
- upload to social media
- send emails
- Other duties as assigned
(BONUS) if you are able to make calls to our clients in the US to remain them of upcoming appointments---great, this is not cold calling, but reminders. This is not a requirement, but a great bonus to boost you over the competition.
Please note the pay is up to $5/hr and all work is logged via UpWork, NO MANUAL ENTRY. If you have questions or think your qualifications qualify you for more, we will consider an increase in pay three months after you've signed on with us (after 3 months).
1. Research potential opportunity and creates database of contacts
2. Reaches out to those company to introduce company products and services
3. Respond to service request and inquiries
4. Upload products to ordering platforms and calendar
5. Perform keyword & competitor research
6. Contact with the press to pitch company products and services
3. Respond to service request and inquiries products and services
7. Answer customer service emails
8. Resizes product photos
9. Interact on company website, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, etc
10. Create graphics for social media sites
11. Create press release for publication
12. Online research in an as needed basis
13. Upload content to company products and services
3. Respond to service request and inquiries blogs
14. Find blog post topics and research content
15. Identify SEO opportunities
16. Follow up on past due accounts
17. Follow up on unpaid bills
18. Keep Database up to date
19. Update contact list and lead lists
20. Managing email
21. Scheduling appointment and managing calendar, etc.
22. Help to plan event