It is a advisory project.
Summary of Project:
We are looking to connect a BeagleBon Black (BBB) board with a camera. The camera should take picture and send to BBB. The requirements are follows:
1. We need a camera that can work day and night. 24x 7. It should be economical (less then US $35 as an example ).
2. The distance between camera and BBB unit can be upto 50 feet.
3. Solution will provide detail on how to connect the camera with the BBB. Your solution will provide connecting upto 3 cameras to the BBB. it should be an elegant solution , I mean no hanging wires, nicely fitted, easily transportable without getting disturbed.
4. I would like the solution to be made of off-the shelf components. For example suggest any converter cable if required per camera connection.
5. If the camera works in the day time only, please provide any LED circuit so that any picture taken is accompanied by LED lights.
6. The solution above should 'fit in' . I mean the BBB, and its boards should fit nicely so that it does not get disturbed /broken while shipment to a remote location.
7. Any off the shelf component should be available in USA. You will need to send me the URL for these components.
8. What connecting logic TTL/RS232 be used. Most cost effective solution as the camera maybe outdoors in the elements.
9. Also please provide any enclosure advise for camera to protect against rain /snow (Preferable but not mandatory)!
I am not looking for any code , programming, hands-on help from you at this time. Right now it is strictly architecture, components identification in view of above. Please send me your fixed price for this advise.
Your advise will result in a working camera to BBB connection.
Thanks and best of luck