Our client seeks a full-time Technology Partnership Specialist to work out of their new office in Menlo Park, CA.
Our client is a smartphone and consumer electronic company headquartered in China and has an office in Menlo Park, CA. The company designs and manufactures premium smartphones that are available in over 20 countries worldwide.Our client is dedicated to delivering customers with the most extraordinary mobile experience through meticulous designs and smart technology.
· Perform industry research on the areas of smartphones, consumer electronics and mobile internet, VR, AR, new materials and other related areas.
· Identify promising new technologies globally that can help strengthen existing product portfolio and/or enter new markets
· Engage early with potential partners and track progress of technologies being developed, conduct initial due diligence, build and manage partnerships
· Coordinate with internal technical teams to perform in-depth technology evaluation
· Attend conferences, events and tradeshows to source new opportunities and understand new trends
· Establish and maintain relationships with key universities, research institutions and technical experts
· Research and assist in acquiring essential IPs
· Coordinate company events
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, or related fields or equivalent practical experiences
· 1-3 years of experiences in hardware, software engineering or related fields
· Strong understanding of various technologies and components of smartphone, AR/VR and other consumer electronic products
· Knowledgeable in filing, prosecuting and analyzing patents
· Demonstrated resourcefulness and track record of managing and following through multiple tasks
· Excellent analytical, quantitative and qualitative skills
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, business judgment and work ethics
· Ability to work with cross functional teams from offices in different time zones
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Working proficiency in Chinese a strong plus
Critical Competencies for Success:
· Self-starter and entrepreneurially minded with a “can do” attitude