Looking for a resource for Cisco related task in Durban, South Africa on 25th August.
It is a freelance paid work opportunity.
The scope of work is :
1. Upon arrival on site you will engage with the site contact to take instruction in respect to installation
2. Upon arrival on site you will collect the devices from the designated contact
3. On each site there is new Cisco 1921 router and HWIC-1T card
4. Insert the card in slot 0 of the router
5. Rack and Stack in the location specified by the local site contact
6. Power on equipment to ensure a D.O.A has not taken place
7. Console in to device to gain configuration access
8. Configure the device using the attached configuration files
9. There will be a modem on each site where the serial cable needs to be connected
10. Obtain authorization to leave site from the remote engineer
11. Complete the site visit report and ask the site contact to sign off – bring a printed copy of the template with you
12. email the Site Visit Report to Xuper
Tool kit Requirement :
Laptop with Charger ,Mobile with Charger, Camera (if not included with mobile), Cisco Console Cable, Console Termial Software installed (Putty or equivalent), Racking/Stacking Tools (Screwdrivers etc)
Let me know if you are interested to know the details or work with us.
Orionms co uk