Looking for design of students housing campus using used/refurbished shipping containers.
These are the parameters;
1. A 1,000 bed campus-like student housing environment using used containers as primary housing material
2. Each container is standard sized 20 feet long x 8 feet wide x 8 feet 6 inches high
3. Total of 500+ containers clustered in 20 units X 3 in each stack i.e. 20 containers in a row stacked 3 high, giving a total of about 120 beds per cluster.
4. Estimated needed 10 clusters for 1,000 tenants spread over 5 acres of land
3. Amenities including communal washroom/toilet & study room(s) in each cluster, recreation rooms, retail areas for laundry, minimarket, stationery etc.
4. A food court with facilities for maybe 5-8 food vendors.
5. Multi purpose outdoor courts for various activities (basketball/volleyball etc)
6. Central forecourts for students congregation
7. Access and pathways for emergency services around the campus
Sample attachment included but is not confined to this look only.