We are looking for a couple of Sci-Fi loving Visual Artists for the creation of Concept Art based on a fantastic Screenplay for a 3D Animation TV Show we are developing.
ABOUT THIS PROJECT:
* The Show is a Sci-Fi / Adventure, with amazing characters and a with a touch of comedy (Think Guardians of the Galaxy or Doctor Who).
* Our Director recently completed a 3D Animation Film that has been released around the world and is now Helming the development of this new show.
* Your art along with that of other great artists will be used to complete our Show Bible and to Pitch to investors.
* You'll get the chance to network with our team and the Project's Director.
* Once we complete the funding stage, we want to keep working with the artists that successfully collaborate with us at this early stage.
* You have previous experience creating Concept Art for Films.
* You have a Portfolio demonstrating you Sci-Fi concept art skills.
* You are able to take direction and adapt to this project's requirements.
* You are interested in building a long-term relationship.
* You understand the basics of Visual Storytelling.
ABOUT THE JOB
* We need 10 pieces of professionally looking (Think Avatar) Concept Art that showcases the Characters and Narrative of our pilot episode.
* Artists selected for this job, will first be sent an NDA to sign, and after that, they will receive both a copy of the screenplay and the General Guidelines for this stage.
Using these, they will be asked to submit rough sketches that show composition, use of light and general color palette. Once they have been approved, hired artists will complete the pieces using the style agreed with our Director.
I'M INTERESTED, WHAT'S NEXT?
Please submit 5-7 images showing your Sci-Fi concept art skills. We are especially interested in seeing Characters and Environment.