We have received a city approval of our house architectural plans for a new house construction.
Now, the job is to make a Construction/Building document permit set. You need to be familiar with wood framing standards, IBC (international building code) and IRC (International Residential Code).
Here is a list of drawings/tasks that I require. Please, indicate what you can and cannot do. For example, if you are a structural engineer and can do everything, except for MEP, it is ok - just do say so.
1. Foundation Plan
2. Roof Framing Plan
3. Floor Framing Plan
4. Structural Details (foundation, floor, walls, ceiling/roof, stair, handrails)
5. Grading and Drainage Plan Including all Utilities (sewer, water, gas, storm drain)
6. Electrical Plan
7. Plumbing Plan
8. Mechanical Plan
9. Structural Calculations (using provided input variables such as wind speed, seismic zone, etc.)
10. Truss Calculations Floor/Roof (only if using trusses)
1) New construction, 2 story,...