The candidate will need to have previous and proven experience in test automation and a broad technical skillset. The candidate needs to be adaptable in an environment where change is the only constant and keep pace with technology trends and application requirements.
The successful candidate will work in a development team and will be responsible for and the test, build and delivery of JEE-based applications. Tasks will include:
• Technical analysis of products to identify test scenarios, best practices, tools and requirements
• Test-driven development & TDD
• Strong debugging and problem analysis skills
• Automation of function, integration and performance tests with a Java-based test framework
• Creation & verification of automated test & installation scripts
• Integration of tool and test code into Jenkins-based continuous integration loop
• Development of tools to assist with product install, configuration, upgrade and monitoring
• Analysis of product –ilities (availability,...