I have a small sized company in Baltimore, Maryland United States. I want to seek larger sized contracts. There are two contracts that I would love to bid on but have few small problems. Portions of the bid lingo I do not fully understand and I am terribly organized. What I would like for someone to help me with is :
1. to break down each part of the contract and make sure I don't miss a thing.
2. Simply tell me what I need and put it together in the format requested by the client
3. Make my bid proposal stand out among competitors
4. Calculate bid amounts and based on location and industry standards and input for price.
5. Suggest things I may need to obtain to make more competitive or to proceed with business at all.
Most or all of the things needed (insurance cert, references, janitorial history, etc) I can obtain and provide. For things I may have trouble getting or don't already have, I need you to tell me some places I can get them from. I attached the contract below so that you can go through it. I am not sure how much people pay for these types of things so I place the price here.
My website: www.jkpropertymanagement.net