Agiloft is a software company that develops and markets agile business automation software.
We are looking for a Contract Attorney who can review customers proposed contracts, subscription agreements, professional services agreements, statement of work, and non-disclosure agreements. This is a contract / as needed position and could be remote.
- Drafting, reviewing, analyzing a variety of customer agreements including service agreements, order forms, renewals, statements of work and non-disclosure agreements.
- Quickly identify the major legal issues presented and provide recommendations.
- Licensed attorney with at least two years of professional experience with business contracts preferably with software licensing contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Practical understanding of business issues