Help, I need a sales assistant! Business is going well & i'm looking for someone that can grow with me.
Good news is you won't need to sell anything b/c I do all of the sales. I just need someone to help me fill out contracts & RFPs (which are highly templatized "requests for proposal") don't get scared, I will train! I'm very patient & perceive myself as pretty easy to work with.
- I'll provide you with detail that I'll need you to fill in to contracts, which I'll supply you with
- eventually I'd like to train you to help me fill out proposals aka RFPs. It's not brain surgery, we'll grow into it.
This probably won't be too time consuming (relatively speaking, hour or so tops/day for starters) but it will be consistent, as in i'm looking for an assistant I can work with on a very long term basis.
Big deals for me:
- speed. I'll need you to turn around requests as fast as possible. This job will be ideal for someone who's @ the computer all day, most every day. (it's helpful to know if you're not going to be online so I can plan accordingly)
- attitude. i'm pretty upbeat & high energy, hopefully that doesn't turn you off.
- intrigue in sales & marketing. I'm selling marketing services/lead generation services. Ideal if you have a brain for sales & marketing & want to learn more, I like to think i'm a good teacher!
- experience w/Google Drive. I use google drive & plan to share docs with you that you can copy & edit.
There may be other random tasks along the way.
Look fwd to your questions & hopefully working together!
PS- please do not apply to me outside UpWork or I'm afraid I'll have to disqualify you.