I am an Upwork freelancer now hiring a very special freelancer for a very special project with tons of potential. We are in need of a professionally trained pastry/dessert chef to design at least three pastry/dessert recipes that fit very specific requirements. These requirements will need a person that is very creative, as recipes no doubt will be, for casual bakers, very difficult to get right in the proper proportions without professional training. The requirements are:
1. Shelf Stability - this is a product that will find its way on store shelves relatively quickly, thus we require that the recipe is shelf stable. Keep in mind, we're not looking for only a few ingredients in the final, packaged product where the consumer has to source the rest themselves. ALL ingredients need to be included and properly portioned in the package.
2. Low Net Carbohydrates - an absolutely critical requirement that is non-negotiable. Details will be explained to successful candidates ONLY. This generally includes using a non-grain flour such as coconut flour. Coconut flour is notoriously difficult to work with in a baked good, so be prepared for some experimentation or using low carb alternatives.
3. Able to be packaged for grocers - While shelf stability is definitely key, we also require that the totality of ingredients can be packaged together and fit snugly on store shelves.
4. No Partially Hydrogenated Oils - We really believe we can do better than Betty Crocker et al, and partially hydrogenated oils are incredibly unhealthy.
- Allergen free
- Gluten free
- All Natural or Organic
- Ability to create low or reduced fat variations
We have a very specific demographic in mind, and these are optional because they aren't generally as important for our target demographic as the primary requirements (Low net carbs especially). Obviously the nature of the primary requirements negates most of the optional items being accomplished, so if you can manage any of the bonus items you'll earn....well.....a bonus!
We're looking for a partnership, and we have designed our compensation structure for this particular task to reflect that, the details of which will be shared during the interview.
So come one, come all pastry and dessert chefs!