I represent a CPA firm and a business loan brokerage firm that is seeking to hire several Business Loan Brokers.
The duties of this job will be
1. Receive applications from qualified clients for business loans from my operations
2. Review files for lend ability
4. Develop referral relationship with potential lending partners based on the clients needs after file review. Get ISO agreement from lending partner.
5. Create pre approval for client after a potential financing situation has been identified to meet the clients needs. If needed we can amend tax returns, and book keeping and create YTD financials
6. Submit loans to banks, and other financing companies and institutions
7. Gather stipulations for client, from my firm and close deal.
Please respond with your business background, experience financing B2B funding, and ability to review financial documents to see if client qualifies for potential financing opportunities.
Most of our clients are small business owners with...