PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE ABOUT WORKING ONLINE AS AN ACADEMIC WRITER! THANKS!!
We are looking for a lot of good writers to work with us in the long term. We have a constant supply of all different kinds of writing and research projects on various topics, such as accounting, management, finance, marketing, human resources, environmental science, economics, information system, social sciences, IT and computing, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering.
Please note, you will be asked to provide evidence of qualification and trial job to test your abilities.
Requirements for the writers:
- Holds a minimum of a degree (preferably MSc or PhD) in the subject area.
- Highly proficient in English writing skills
- Able to produce excellent works within short periods of time
- Responsive and available online (preferably Skype and/or Watsapp) most of the time
- Possess advanced research techniques
- Familiar with some commonly used referencing styles such as APA, Chicago and Harvard styles
- Able to produce original works that pass plagiarism checks (Turnitin)
- Extremely responsible and detail-oriented
- Honest! Know your capability limit. No one knows everything. If you have not much knowledge on a topic and are not confident in writing it, it's always better to let go instead of producing a bad-quality work that might bring down your reputation
Please write "My fields of expertise are ____" (fill in the blank with the academic majors or subjects you will feel most confident writing on) on top of your cover letter, so we know you have read the details.
Also tell us whether and how you can fulfil the above requirements in BULLET POINT FORM in your cover letter. Do not just write "I can do this and that...". Instead, build your points on solid examples from your skills and past experiences.
Currently, we have plenty of projects available on the long term basis
Please be prepared to answer a set of verbal interview questions.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Are you a full time or part time academic writer?
2. Would you be able to check email a few times a day?
3. Could you please provide 3 sample academic papers for us to review your writing skills?
4. Please provide your Skype and available schedule for us to hold the interview.