I represent a CPA firm and a business loan brokerage firm that is seeking to hire several Business Loan Brokers.
The duties of this job will be
1. Receive applications from qualified clients for business loans from my operations
2. Review files for lend ability
4. Develop referral relationship with potential lending partners based on the clients needs after file review. Get ISO agreement from lending partner.
5. Create pre approval for client after a potential financing situation has been identified to meet the clients needs. If needed we can amend tax returns, and book keeping and create YTD financials
6. Submit loans to banks, and other financing companies and institutions
7. Gather stipulations for client, from my firm and close deal.
Please respond with your business background, experience financing B2B funding, and ability to review financial documents to see if client qualifies for potential financing opportunities.
Most of our clients are small business owners with 1 - 50 employees that generate 100k to 5 Million in yearly revenue. Most of our customers have a credit score of 600+ however if someone has a lower score we help to improve their score to qualify for better loans in the future.
We provide clients with accounting and tax preparation consulting to help clients become more lendable. Typical loans clients look for are below.
1. Line of Credit
2. Equipment loans
3. Vehicle Loans
4. Construction Loans
5. SBA Loans
6. Commercial real estate loans
7. Seasonal loans
9. Cash advance loans
10. Start up loans
Our firm does the accounting and gathers stips we are looking for someone to help review files and place them with the correct lender after we establish a referral partnership.