Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week -
We are an accounting company based in Romania (a EU country), and we want to implement a system of paperless accounting, all document saved with digital signatures in a WORM storage (Write Once, Read Many), including the image of documents presented on paper, and not only the ones generated by our employee.
1. The problem is if there is any EU legislation to allow such a way to operate legally?
2. What would be the technical requirements?
3. A document (mainly an image of a document presented on paper) pulled out of the WORM storage would be proof in the court of law in the EU?
4. Are there any precedents in EU?
5. What should be the main stipulation the contract with our clients?
We require a researcher with experience to carry out some research on the chit fund industry in India, and the regulatory framework that the chit fund industry operates under.
1. The business model of the chit fund
2. The regulatory framework and the legal aspect to the operation to the chit fund
3. The popularity and feasibility of chit fund companies in India
This should only take 2 hours at the max.
Looking for lawyer preferably Estonia
1) Who can help me register company in Estonia for online activity
2) After this step will be required help with contracts and other matters
Please apply only if you know all process how to register company on non residents ( without my presence) bid for step 1
We are an online legal service platform and online legal solutions company primarily providing our services in UK and US. We are a start up. We are engaged in providing legal services at competitive prices to small businesses, lawyers/attorneys, law firms outsourcing legal work. Currently we are looking forward to build a team of freelance lawyers/attorneys who can work at competitive prices for us, on the projects we assign to them. We would primarily pay on project basis or in other words we will be hiring for fixed price jobs only. Once we get steady work loads, we will be hiring you consistently by providing you constant work flow.
We are looking for professionals with the following traits:
1) You should be a lawyer/Attorney/paralegal in India, US, UK having a law degree at the concerned jurisdiction. A license to practice in the concerned jurisdiction is a plus.
2) You should be dedicated freelancer who is serious about working online and providing legal services online.
Hourly - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, 10-30 hrs/week -
To conduct in-depth analysis of a company's structure, strategy and operations.
Ensure that corporations are operating within the law.
Analyze recommend changes or institute compliance programs to ensure no laws are violated.
Specific Country : USA