I am looking for a business researcher and ghostwriter to help me create original articles on special topics in the field of business management. Topics will span across business strategy, strategy execution, project management, risk management, agile methodology, organizational change, and other business and information technology related topics.
Here are the basic requirements:
1. All work should be professional business quality publishable in reputable publications and popular blogs.
2. All work must be original with zero tolerance for plagiarism.
3. All work should contain references, and these references need to be properly mentioned. APA style is preferable.
4. All work should be about 500 words, some flexibility can be considered depending on topics.
5. This work is recurring, I envision two articles per month. I am putting the bid for 12 articles or 6 months.
6. The writer should have advanced degrees and experiences with business management, project management, and business strategy execution. Certifications in project management, e.g. PMP, PgMP, PfMP, are highly preferred.
How I plan to work:
1. Once every two weeks, I will give you the topics and an abstract.
2. Feel free to ask questions. I like to have the first draft in 5 days.
3. I will review, assuming taking about 3 business days.
4. Please refine and finalize, in about 3 business days. The total cycle is less than 2 weeks.
5. Selected individuals will need to complete a NDA and Consulting Agreement in which all intellectual property will be assigned to me (no exception).
If you are interested, please perform the following in your response:
1. Clearly state that you agree with the above REQUIREMENTS. Feel free to ask questions.
2. Submit an example of your writing relevant to the topic.
3. Clearly state your fee per article.
Please note that I am looking to build a long-term relationship with a FEW excellent business/project management writer and researcher. The fee listed below is for 12 articles or about six months. The final contract will be divided into 12 milestones, one for each article paid at the completion and acceptance of the article. The fee per article will be the agreed fee divide by 12. The contract can be canceled at any time by any party.
Since I will receive many proposals, I will only respond to selective proposals of interest. Please accept my apologies in advance.