Corporate Tax Jobs

36 were found based on your criteria {{|number:0 }} were found based on your criteria

show all
  • Hourly ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("0")|number:0}})
  • Fixed Price ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("1")|number:0}})
Fixed-Price - Expert ($$$) - Est. Budget: $100 - Posted
I am a Canadian and own a Canadian (Ontario) corporation. Currently, I am a US resident. My Canadian company is due a large payment in 2017. If I am a CDN resident I can take advantage of the Canadian Capital Dividend account. Let's use an amount of $1,000,000 to simplify (and we don't need to worry about exchange rates). From my understanding, if I am a Canadian resident, and I have $1,000,000 in the capital dividend account, I can take the first 50% tax free. As a small business, the remaining 50% is taxed at 26.5% ($500,000 * 0.265 = $132,500). Then, the remainder I can take personally and pay personal income tax ($367,500 * 0.45 = $165,375). Under this scenario the total CDN tax paid is $132,50 + $165,375 = $297,875 for a total tax rate of 29.8%. If I remain a US resident I can't take advantage of the capital dividend 50% tax free benefit. What are my best options to minimize the tax burden if I choose to remain in the USA? My Canadian corp can easily set up a US corp (Delaware, Nevada, etc.) if it is required. I currently reside in NV with no state personal income tax.
Skills: Corporate Taxes Accounting Tax Law
Fixed-Price - Expert ($$$) - Est. Budget: $1,500 - Posted
I am looking for a UK based intellectual property and tax advisor/consultant to provide advice on the correct legal set-up of a new royalty-free stock digital marketplace business I am currently establishing. This isn't specifically a legal drafting project but that rather one off consultancy based work, where the information acquired will be passed on to a lawyer to draft the contributor agreement and business legal documents. This position is more weighted towards someone with a combination of IP and tax advisory background, as most of the questions posed are tax and liability related. Having a good understanding of the following would be beneficial: Business obligations/liabilities Copyright (including classifications) Digital Content Licensing HMRC Complaint Tax Structuring Invoice/VAT Regulations (including ROW compliance) IP + Tax liabilities Ultimately I am looking for answers to questions I have in relation to the structure of the business (from a tax and IP handling perspective) and getting the best advice for setting everything up legally. This will be one off project with potential scope for future projects. Ideally you will be easily reachable by email and/or Skype as a phone call discussion will be required to go over some of the specifics.
Skills: Corporate Taxes Accounting Copyright Intellectual Property Law
Hourly - Expert ($$$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
We need an Accountant/CPA to: • review the books of a small 501c3 non-profit organization to make them audit ready • potentially suggest changes to our accounting processes * prepare form 990 The big complication for us is that we run a conference where a portion of the revenue and expense flows through a separate entity. We track both the total for the conference and the portion that actually goes through our accounts for tax reporting. There is the possibility for ongoing bookkeeping and consulting work for the organization. We are currently using Quickbooks 2015 (Desktop). We use Microsoft RDS to access quickbooks so multiple users can use the file at the same time. This is our prefered method of sharing access to the file.
Skills: Corporate Taxes Accounting Bookkeeping Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Hourly - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Hello, we own a limited company based in Hong Kong. We want to sell the following on 1. e-Books and Physical products sold through the Affiliate Program 2. Our own Kindle e-Books We need an answer to the following questions: 1. Can an limited company based in Hong Kong sell on and get paid by wire transfer to an Hong Kong Business Bank Account? 2. Do we have to pay profit taxes only in Hong Kong or also in US? 3. If we have to pay taxes also in US, how does the process work? 4. Beside profit taxes, there is any other law / regulations we must comply with in US or we just need to worry about Hong Kong regulations? Note that this is only the first assignment, if we are satisfied with your job we will have more tasks soon How to Apply 1. Send us a quotation for the job 2. Send us a link to your CV / experience with similar jobs 3. Include the word "Sabor" in your reply so we can be sure that you read the whole offer Thank you!
Skills: Corporate Taxes Accounting
Hourly - Entry Level ($) - Est. Time: More than 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
Seeking business manager experienced with small business operations. Must have strong experience of working with companies at an early stage and nurturing their staffing, product development and financial viability. Knowledge of fundraising and accounting is an asset. Additional skills/ knowledge about setting up processes (operational as well as financial), working on the business plans and investor presentations, coaching the senior management team, is useful.
Skills: Corporate Taxes Corporate Finance Corporate Strategy Legal Consulting
Fixed Price Budget - Intermediate ($$) - $50 to $200 - Posted
I'm a software consultant and I run a limited company in the UK. I have about 12 invoices and a few expenses that I need to calculate tax on. The company is not VAT registered, and I have no employees, so the accounts should be fairly straight-forward. I also want to remove one of the shareholders of the company. The deadline is the 29th so I need a quick turnaround. You can take care of the returns for me, or you can guide me over Skype. Please do not apply unless you have genuine experience with limited companies in the UK.
Skills: Corporate Taxes Accounting