We are need of instructors who can teach personal development topics (Eg: goal setting). If you consider yourself a great teacher, you are the right candidate.
Here's what we are looking for:
1. Long term commitment. - This is an on-going project. You should be able to give your full-time commitment to this project for at least 3 months.
2. A love for teaching, sharing knowledge and providing immense value.
3. You should be able to host webinars once a while (You'll be paid for them separately) but you should be giving a word that you'll be available to do webinars.
4. Should be available to answer any student questions. (once a week would be sufficient)
5. Should be able to provide us clear and high quality videos.
Please don't apply for this if you are not willing to commit long term or drop out in the middle. You will be provided with the some of the content for the course. Must speak very fluent English. To make sure you have read the entire proposal, please start your cover letter with the word, owl.
Payment: This project is a bit different from the usual jobs on upwork.
Instead of paying you money upfront (apart from a short amount of 100 or 200), we will be paying you on-going royalties, i.e; we give you a percentage of every sale we make. We plan to heavily market the course once you are done. So there will be no marketing efforts from your side.
Once you are selected in the process, you will be provided with all the other details such as percentage of royalty, copyrights, tools you need etc.
Warning! This invitation is NOT for the inexperienced! You must have proven deep knowledge with proven skill set (and examples) already in place! You also be a good communicator.
Good luck with your proposals.