We have developed an application fully based on PHP and MySQL, no frameworks used.
In about 2 weeks we're going to move all the application from our current shared host to a VPS. So your work will consist:
1) Configurate VPS and create 2 environments: Test environment and Live environment. Both with same IP.
2) We use XMLAPI (https://github.com/CpanelInc/xmlapi-php), so with this API, we can create subdomains on-the-fly, which is a MUST. So it's REALLY important to be able to create subdomains on-the-fly when needed.
3) Send e-mails from our application to others
4) Every single subdomain, have to be covered with SSL. So we're not just protecting our main pages with an SSL certificates, but all of them, included subdomains.
5) This application uses "Multi Tenancy" technology, so we're not working just with 1 unique database. The database is also created on-the-fly with XMLAPI and then with an automated script that runs the database schema. So it's also important to be able...